Are you waiting for the help to get your birth certificate?
Is your passport or visa rejected due to no birth certificate?
Are you 1986 or 1989 born who don’t have birth proof?
Don’t you have the idea how to apply for birth certificate?
However, difficulty captures you later if your parents have not gotten it in 21 days of birth. You can’t get government facilities. Other government documents, like PAN Card & Aadhar Card, will not be issued in its absence. Neither will you be able to fly abroad. The passport and visa petition will be rejected. Banks will reject opening your account.
Let I tell what you can do.
Who does register birth in India?
- In Urban India: The Registration of Birth & Deaths Act, 1969 mandates birth registration. Municipal Corporations are the competent authority to look after it. The registrar or sub-registrar addresses this problem in every region.
- In Rural India: And wherever this government body does not exist, the para-medical staff does so. It happens mostly in the rural areas.
Now, the physical barrier is removed. The person can apply online. With the power of internet in handset, its seekers can visit the virtual Municipal Corporation office.
If you apply in-person, be ready to stand in queues for hours. And take a day’s off for transiting from one office to another one. This birth record stays available for 15 years there. So, the person can withdraw it from there. But later, it would be a herculean task.
The digital space has abandoned such a tug-of-war like situations. Now, the online form for obtaining birth proof is available. What to fill where and how for it are answered below:
Which site to visit?
- Official website: This is the link of the official government website: http://crsorgi.gov.in/web/index.php/auth/login for online certificate of birth in India.
But the new one will be puzzled to get there.
- Outsourcer’s website: If you don’t want to tussle with government formalities, outsourcers are there, let’s say, Services2NRI. Let I reveal the secret how can you get your birth proof while being at home.
You can visit its official virtual site: https://www.services2nri.com/#cd-signup.
Which form to fill?
1. Official form: It’s just a sample of the form that parents’ fill within 21 days of birth occurrence. The applicant’s parents fill it.
Like it, there is another form. That is for the relatives who witnessed the birth if there is none. You can seek their declaration stating the similar voice (as stated in the form).
2. Sign up the outsourcer’s website:
If you want to stay away from such hassles, it’s ok. You can go to outsourcers of NRI services. They render their valuable your hands.
For instance: Services2NRI.com.
Just sign up by filling a simple form.
What information to fill?
- Official form’s requirement:
As you have seen, the declaration form to obtain birth certificate online in India will have these blanks:
- Parent’s address
- Exact date of birth
- Place of birth
Fill them with valid details appropriately.
- Outsourcer’s form requirement:
The outsourcers don’t provide such a blueprint of the form. But they require the similar information so that they can fill it on your behalf.
You can sign up providing these details. Then, login with password.
- Full Name
- Email address
- Confirm Password
Afterwards, send the query to the third party. It will revert back to you.
Which documents are to attest & attach?
- For official form’s attachment: The registrar or sub-registrar will issue it only when he’ll get the attested copy of the original proofs. However, the original copies should be enclosed for verification only.
- Attested photocopies of address proof
- Attested photocopies of parent’s proof
- Attested photocopies of school certificate
- Affidavit or self- made declaration of the parents
- For outsourcer’s attachment: The third party will provide it when you’ll send the scanned copy of these documents.
- Address proof
- Parents’ identity proof
- School certificate proof
How much duration will it take to process?
More or less, both parties take at least one month to deliver it. Where they differ is the point of hassles. The latter (third party) works to cuts your burden. You need not go in-person. Neither do you have to stand in queues. The certificate comes into the inbox within 30 to 60 days.