People emigrate to live up their dreams. Lavished life and successful career tempt and prompt them to fly to abroad. Some intend to attain degree or diploma in specific field. At that time, they have to pass through ordeals of paper work and attestation. Every country has a set of norms for the citizens and foreigners. Apostille facility has eased the procedure of immigration. It removes all the glitches and provides effortless way to get stamps of the competent government or semi-government authorities. …
What is unmarried certificate?
Unmarried certificate has its meaning hidden in its name. It is an authentic legal evidence of an individual’s unmarried status. Be it an offer letter or registration for passport, one must mention one’s marital status.
Ticking on ‘single’ status declares that the person is single. Therefore, this certificate is also known as single status certificate/ bachelorhood certificate/CENOMAR (certificate of no marriage). …
What does attestation mean?
Attestation defines the authenticity of the document. It marks the stamp of approval which denotes validity. For example, an attested birth certificate interprets its validity. This validity is proven by the Municipal Corporation of the region. And the corporation is governed by the government. Therefore, it is a proven document of an individual’s right of acquiring citizenship. …
What is OCI?
Overseas Citizen of India or OCI assigns dual citizenship to a foreign citizen. Such foreign applicant may fall in the categories mentioned below:
- The citizen of India when India became republic, i.e. 26th January 1950
- The citizen of the place which was annexed to the Indian territory after 15th August, 1947.
- Child/grandchild/ great grandchild of the person belonging to the foregone category.
- The minor of whose both (or a parent) hold the citizenship of India.
- Spouse (of foreign origin) married to the Indian citizen or PIO (Person of Indian Origin)